Sunday, April 05, 2009

Who Created the World? I did!


If somebody asks me as to who created a the world my reply would be That "I" did it! I will quickly go on to say that "I" is only a concept.
Our basic problem is that we trust our cognitive system.Our cognition is really cock eyed.Nothing really exists.Things are in a process of destruction rather than existence.If my handkerchief will not be there in ten years (it would have perished by then)well it is in a process of destruction rather than existence.An image of that forms in the retina of my eye.The image immediately disappears and a fresh one is formed.The retina is another non existing like the handkerchief."The retina and the handkerchief" like two trains crossing.I have to make use time (millions of images) and find out its name from the "file"in the cognitive system.By the time the name surfaces the' images" and "retinas" are gone since retina chemically changes every split second.The smell,texture,noise ( may be when you flip it) taste surfaces in the mind.An "I" is formed with sense of vision ,hearing,contact ,taste and smell.To reciprocate this a world too forms.Both "I" and "world" undergoes destruction while forming so that the end result is a void.The world and "me"are thus illusions formed by the cognitive system.In the cognitive system every thing is relative nothing is absolute.Buddha taught this as "Chiththena neeythie loko" the mind forms the world.Buddha never taught a religion.There is no worshipping.There is no praying.Temples, praying worshipping are products of the cartel called the religion. The priests of all relgions survive thanks to the gullibility of the average man.An inteeligent being like the human does not need relgions,temples ,churches kovils and priests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home